Trio Siciliano, in collaboration with the U07 Records, is pleased to announce the first "call for scores", which aims to record production in 2017 the Trio Siciliano. We are looking for authors who wish to submit their compositions for the following formation: Piano, Violin and Cello. All the information related to the Trio can be found on the website: www.triosiciliano.it
Guidelines for the submissions:
- Applicants may be of any nationality, age, gender, religion and race.
- Only one composition may be submitted per composer.
- The compositions can be performed or recorder but must be unpublished.
- Maximum length is 10 minutes.
- The compositions must have a character of "Soundtrack" for a possible use as a soundtrack. The genre soundtrack must be chosen by the composer.
- Deadline: January 31, 2017 (23:59 Italian time).
- By February 28, 2017 will be announced the winners of the call.
- Will be selected only 8 compositions.
- The recordings of the compositions will be performed at the recording studios of the U07 Records by Trio Siciliano in the period between March and April 2017.
- Recording, editind, mix, mastering and the publication of the CD will be edited by the U07 Records. The publication will be in digital format. The distribution will be carried out instead by Believe Digital at all major stores in the world (itunes, e-music, Spotify, Deezer, AOL, Virgin etc.).
- The editions will be owned by the Eleven 07 s.a.s. Music and Flipper LTD www.flippermusic.it they will also be distributed in the international circuit of "Music for the image" of Flipper Music for possible use as a soundtrack.
- It will produce a video that covers the best composition and this will be entered in youtube circuit.
- Submission fee euro 10,00 to: Undici 07 s.a.s. di Maurizio Bignone - Cod. Iban IT05N0200804615000300796187 – BIC/SWIFT UNCRITM1I60
- For Paypal payment contact email@example.com
- By submitting the composition of this "Call for scores," the composer is in agreement with all these rules.
How to apply:
Interested composers are invited to send to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
1) Score and parts in PDF format
2) Audio files of the composition in mp3 format
3) Biography of the composer in PDF format
4) PDF of fee payment receipt
For any question: email@example.com